1. How do I change or cancel my order?
We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Please note that we can help you modify your order before shipment. It includes changing the size or the color of an item, removing an item, changing your shipping address. While we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been shipped, you are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Returns.
2. How can I track my package?
Track whenever you want via our Order Tracking Page
3. My order was confirmed, but I just got an email that states I receive a refund, what does this mean?
The item(s) you ordered was so popular that between the time you placed the order and when we processed it, the item sold out.
4. I placed an order two weeks/a while ago and just realized I’ve been getting several emails and missed calls from MISlens, what’s going on?
In the event we need to verify your order or need to contact you regarding your order, we will email you with further instructions. If we are unable to reach you after 7 days, your order will be canceled and your original form of payment will be credited with the full amount of your order (less any discounts used when placing the order). If you used coupon for your order, a new coupon will be issued for that portion of your payment.
Helpful Hint: If you receive a message from MISlens, please contact us as soon as possible to avoid having your order canceled.
5. Why was my order canceled?
There may be several reasons why your order may have been canceled:
If you ordered a single item and we are unable to fulfill the order due to either (1) being out of stock or (2) an unexpected delay in our ability to replenish the item in a timely manner, your order will be canceled and your original form of payment will be credited with the full amount of your order (less any discounts used when placing the order). If you used coupon for your order, a new coupon will be issued for that portion of your payment.
• In some cases we are unable to verify the billing information that was entered on the order. If the billing address does not match with what the credit card issuer or bank has on file, the order may be automatically be canceled. If your order has been canceled for this reason, please contact your credit card issuer or bank to verify that the billing information is correct. Once updated, please create a new order using the correct billing address.
• If our Customer Service Team has attempt to reach you regarding an order and has been unsuccessful in contacting you after 7 days, your order will be canceled and your original form of payment will be credited with the full amount of your order (less any discounts used when placing the order). If you used coupon for your order, a new coupon will be issued for that portion of your payment
6. I placed an order, but haven’t seen any movement from MISlens, What’s going on?
There are several reasons why your order may have been delayed. Please note, most orders leave our distribution center within 24-48 hours of the order being placed.
In some cases our Customer Service Team may hold orders that run the risk of being fraudulent or that need additional review or verification to protect our product. When this happens, our Customer Protection Team will reach out to you directly if your order will be delayed due to it being reviewed.
In some cases we may just run out of a hot item that is expected back in stock within 3 business days. If this was the only item you ordered, rather than canceling your order, it will be held until the item is back in stock and we are able to fulfill the order. When this happens our Customer Service Team will send you an email notifying you of the delay.
7. I placed an order, but never received a confirmation email.
If you do not receive an email from Mislens within 24 hours after placing your order please check your email address on file whether it is correct. If you still need assistance, Please Contact US by email: email@example.com
8. OOPS！I was so excited to place my order that I forget to use my code.
We understand that these things can happen. The good news is that you can use your code for your next order. Orders that have been placed cannot be changed.
9. How long will it take my order to arrive?
Here at Mislens, we take pride and strive to make sure all packages are delivered in a timely manner. For more information, you could refer to Shipping Guide.
10. Received a damaged item, what should I do?
If your item was damaged during shipping, you are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with graphs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number as soon as possible. Please also provide "Proof of Damage" documentation from your courier. Alternatively, you can open the item in front of the delivery person and if you find that it was damaged during shipping, you can reject it and send email to us about the case for a reship.