1. Wash your hands before wearing Mislens colored contact lenses, The newly unpacked contact lenses need to be soaked for 6 hours and then rubbed gently to make them more comfortable to wear.
2. When the contact lenses are not worn, the soaking cleaning solution needs to be replaced every other day, and the solution of lens case should be replaced every 3 months.
3. Put on Mislens contact lenses before putting on makeup, and take off the contact lenses before removing makeup. It is not recommended to wear it for more than 8 hours a day. Color contact lenses and water tanks cannot be shared with others to avoid cross-infection.
4. Please separate the front and back of the lens before wearing it. It is not recommended to wear it for more than 4 hours for the first time. It is recommended to gradually increase the wearing time after the eyes get used to it.
5. If you experience discomfort or dryness and pain during wearing, please take it off immediately. If the discomfort worsens, please seek medical treatment in time.
6. It is not recommended to wear colored contact lenses when swimming, sauna, or sleeping.